What is YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift?
Yumi™ Lashes is an innovative keratin lash treatment that lifts, curls, tints and boosts your natural lashes with a special pigment infusion. The result lasts for up to three months.
- Lengthen, thicken and lift your natural eyelashes
- Improve your natural existence eyelash structure
- The effect lasts up to 3 months
- No lash curling perm
- No lash extension
- No harsh chemicals, formaldehyde-free & paraben free
- Vegan and cruelty free
Give Your Lashes a YUMI™ Natural Lift
The YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift is formulated and manufactured in France and is an advanced technique designed to boost and lift your lashes without having to resort to fiddly false lashes or costly growth serums. YUMI™ offers a more safe, natural looking alternative to eye lash extensions.
YUMI™ Lash Lift will lift your natural lash upwards creating height, length and volume. with a special keratin pigment infusion which restructures the lashes rather than curling them. As a result, you will have thick, dark lashes creating that “open eye” look, with results that last from 8-12 weeks! This is especially a great treatment for clients who have lashes that grow straight down. We have a range of coloured tints available to compliment your complexion perfectly.
YUMI™ is the only lash lift brand that has worked to ensure that their lash lifting treatment is vegan and cruelty free.
Available in select salons and spas across the UK, including the prestigious Hair & Beauty Harrods, YUMI is the go-to lash lift treatment, boasting an A-List following.
45 - 60 minutes
Before and After Gallery
Q & A
Can you customise the shape and lift?
The treatment has three shield size options, and your therapist will evaluate your hair length and eye shape for the look that will best suit you.
How long does the process take?
The intricate process takes about an hour, start to finish. If you also get a lash tint, it takes an hour and 15 minutes.
Is there any downtime?
Following the treatment, it is advised that you refrain from getting the lashes wet for 48 hours for the best results. During that time the formula is still active and your lift effect is still developing on the lashes.
PRE & POST
Pre Treatment Advice
- A patch test is required 24 hrs prior to the treatment
- No eye makeup the day of your appointment
- No lenses during treatment
Post Treatment Advice
- No water, mascara, steam, heavy exercising or hair washing for 48 hours after the treatment
- Do not sleep with your head in the pillow for the first 48 hours
- After 48 hours, cleanse your eyes and lashes every day using an oil-free cleanser
As Featured On ...