Changed your mind?
We do not refund for change of mind, if you found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you simply don’t like it or have no use for it anymore. Please read on for further details.
Cancellations & Refunds
- We do not offer refunds on any treatments purchased under any circumstances.
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill are exercised, ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- In order for us to provide you with great service and to keep your treatments safe, it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. Failure to disclose a contraindication which later comes to light, will mean forfeiting any prepaid treatments.
- If after conducting a laser hair removal patch test, you are deemed unsuitable for treatment and have already pre-purchased your package, you will be entitled to a refund, subject to our confirmation of your unsuitability.
- If you pre-pay for treatments, you are being given a discounted price and are saving an amount according to the price list or promotion. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas, or alternative treatments.
- Pre-pays have an 18-month expiry date from the date of purchase and will not be granted an extension under any circumstances.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Product Refund Policy
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on any products purchased.
- Our products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill are exercised, ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product is right for you.
- If the product is faulty, then we must be notified within seven days from the date of purchase. You will be required to return the faulty product in order for it to be replaced.