RF microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that combines microneedling with radiofrequency waves to improve the appearance of the skin, with the following benefits:
- Skin rejuvenation: RF microneedling promotes collagen and elastin production, which improves the skin’s texture, tone, and overall appearance. It can help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and scars, and make the skin look younger and healthier.
- Targeted treatment: RF microneedling can target specific areas of the skin, such as around the eyes or mouth, to address specific skin concerns. The microneedles penetrate the skin to deliver radiofrequency energy deep into the dermis, where it can stimulate collagen production and improve skin elasticity.
- Minimal downtime: RF microneedling has minimal downtime, with most clients experiencing some redness and swelling for a few days after the procedure. Compared to other procedures, it is a low-risk option for skin rejuvenation.
- Versatility: RF microneedling can be customised to suit individual skin types and concerns. It can be used on all skin types, including sensitive skin, and can be adjusted to provide varying levels of intensity to achieve the desired results.
- Long-lasting results: The results of RF microneedling can last for several months to a year, and with regular treatments, the results can be maintained long term.